Monday, November 14, 2005

"Redeemer" Worship CD


Dear Friends,

For sometime it has been my prayer to record a worship album that would declare my worship of God, Christ my Redeemer and King and share with you all what God has meant to me. Finally, this prayer was answered through a pastor brother/friend Dave Kwok from Hong Kong; who had actually offered the idea of recording a music CD.

It took me 16 days to record my first worship album. Each recording day I spent 3-4 hours at Nancle Music Studio, few meters away from our church (Okinawa Daiichi Baptist Church) Chuo Park Avenue recording each tracks at a time. Tamaki San contributed his expertise as the recording engineer, played piano, hammond organ and strings to some of my songs while I played piano, six string electric guitar, acoustic guitar, drums, bass and vocals. Matsumoto Kazuto, Shin Ishihara and my wife Ai supported me by singing back up vocals to few songs. I also had a very good pastor friend Shawn Shavers sing and record his dialogue on the song "Crucified with Christ" written by Faithful Men Okinawa.

My worship CD is named "Redeemer" because that is exactly what Christ has been to me. I designed the CD cover to signify the cross. The CD consists 11 songs, out of which 9 songs are originally written by me. The second song "Anatano Aiga Ima" is written by my wife Ai and "Crucified with Christ" written by Faithful Men Okinawa. It is my prayer that these songs will truly give worth to our "Redeemer" Jesus Christ our Savior and King.

Would you be interested to have a copy of the CD, you can write to me at veeandai@gmail.com or if you live around here in Okinawa, you can buy the CD at Okinawa Christian Bookstore, Urasoe City or Emmau Book Center, Chuo park Avenue, Okinawa City. The CD costs 1,500 Yen until November and 1,800 Yen from December onwards.

Thank you for your prayers.

In His service,


Vee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home