Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meeting Kong after 16 years!

How young were we 16 years ago.

When I met Kong during the 7th Asian Baptist Congress, there was familiarity in his face that I couldn't miss. I remembered Dr. Apichart too as we were singing his song last January 2007.

Kong: I knew I had met him in Calcutta in the 1991 Asian Baptist Youth Conference. I couldn't miss that because I felt I knew him. So as we talked I asked Kong if he had been in the 1991 ABYF Conference in Calcutta now Kolkota. He said Yes! So, I tell him to wait for a while then bring him a picture of the 1991 Conference.

Memories flash back and we find ourselves talking about the experience and now introducing our family. Both married. He with two teenagers and I with three little boys. I also find that he's been very active and musically very involved in his recording studio.

Nonetheless, we are now set up to partner together in the Lord's Ministry.


Vee