Monday, August 11, 2008

Amazed!

Dear Friends,

It's been an exciting week recording my worship album titled 'Amazed' is due to be released in September. Most of the songs are being recorded live except for additional instruments like Violin, Saxophone and other adlibs, including added back up vocals, which I and my friend Tetsuya Otani (Trained in Boston and San Francisco) is recording now. 'Live' not as a live worship concert but 'live' as the band plays in one take.

The Worship Band

From Left to Right
Standing Row: Minako Ikeda (Violin), Otani Tetsuya (Recording Engineer), Samuel Nakamashi (Drummer), Ikari Ishihara (Bass)
Sitting Row: Akiko Fukumura (Keyboards), Tracy Daniels (Back up Vocals), Vee Tetseo (Guitar, Vocals), Miyui Ikeda (Violin), Noriko Ishihara (Back up Vocals).


Otani Tetsuya

Interestingly this album is going to be a whole lot different from my previous 'Redeemer' worship CD. I have Bossa Nova, Latin, Rock, Ballad etc. Secondly, I am going to sell only 200 CD's and the rest of the CD's will be used for evangelism which means it will be given free with a Bible, a Gospel tract and Great Commission International Church's ministries informations. So I do pray this CD will draw people to Christ.

Wife Ai Nohara laying back up vocal tracks

Will update you all once it's finished. Meanwhile here are some pictures of the recording that I am doing at church.

Sincerely,

Vee